Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Directing Traffic



As I mentioned a couple of days ago, I'm back at my blog, inspired by my new participation in the great site, sixtyandme.com.  On the "Featured Contributors" page, I'm down near the end, to the left.  I'm also working with the admin folks to get more icons connected to my introduction, like Pinterest, Facebook (I'm working on a page right now),  and one I want to pay more attention to, Boomer Authority.

In about an hour, I'm going to be at my office, working my main gig as a psychotherapist.  After that, about 8 PM or so, Mountain Time, I'll be back around the social media circuit, and working on some more writing.  And please bear with me patiently, for any delays, missteps or technical glitches that may occur.  My skill is in writing, not so much IT.

This morning on goodreads.com, (another favorite site of mine) I found this:

I read hungrily and delightedly, and have realized since that you can’t write unless you read."  -- 

No comments:

Post a Comment