Friday, January 29, 2016

For my "big brudda"

The internet....since it's invention it has been both blessed and cursed.  It's here to stay, no matter what, and in the last day or so, I've seen how it can motivate people and bring out the best in our relationships.

This will be a very brief post.  It's purpose is to promote a gofundme page started by my dear sister-in-law Pam, to aid in my brother's care and comfort in his serious illness.

Kev, I've always looked up to you, even in times of our lives when we've butted our sibling heads together.  So, besides having shared this link with some family and friends via email, I'll put this out to a wider readership.  God bless you and thank you for your service, both as a soldier and a civilian.

https://www.gofundme.com/qqkjwszs?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_content=cta_button&utm_campaign=upd_n

No comments:

Post a Comment